- 1 Top 10 Best Automatic Paintball Guns Under 300 Dollars
- 2 Top 10 Best Automatic Paintball Guns Under $300, $200, $100
- 2.1 Tippmann Cronus Tactical Paintball Gun
- 2.2 GOG eXTCY Paintball Marker
- 2.3 Azodin Blitz 3 Paintball Gun
- 2.4 Tippmann TiPX Paintball Pistol Marker Gun
- 2.5 Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series Paintball Gun
- 2.6 Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber Paintball Marker
- 2.7 DYE Proto Rize Paintball Marker
- 2.8 Empire Paintball Mini GS Marker
- 2.9 D3FY Sports D3S Paintball Gun
- 2.10 Spyder MR100 Pro Paintball Marker
Top 10 Best Automatic Paintball Guns Under 300 Dollars
What is Paintball Gun And Its Need
Most of the people confuses paintball gun with any regular gun or weapon they know about. A little brief on the subject will be of great help for all those who are unfamiliar with this term. A paintball gun is a weapon that is used to play a sport called ‘paintball’.
As the name itself reveals a lot about this game, paint ball is played by shooting the opponents and eliminating them by paintballs using a paintball gun. The balls usually consist of liquid filled with oil paints or gelatins. The sport is played at a professional level as well as is organized in corporate structure and hence a need of a paintball gun in extremely mandatory.
What to look for in a paintball gun?
As briefed above, paintball gun is the most vital part of the paintball sport. Commonly known as paintball markers, these devices are equipped with certain type of compressed air that pushes the paintball out of the gun.
Although the guns are meant to be played; their hit may injure a player if the balls are fired with high speed. The players are therefore asked to wear masks and take up other safety measures to protect themselves. A performance of a paintball marker can significantly affect the game and hence it is very important to know the specifications of the device before settling for one.
Every paintball marker or Paintball gun is made up of 4 major parts including hopper, body, air tank and barrel. Besides physical specification, there are technical aspects as well that are extremely important to note.
For instance, a paintball gun could be fully automatic or semi-automatic which could pose a major difference on the performance of the gun. The other technical factors may include intensity of the shot, quality of the loaders and more.
Factors that differentiate paintball guns from one another
Weight of the gun is the most important factor that is often overlooked. A paintball marker with significantly high weight may pose a great difficulty in carrying the gun around and may severely affect the quality of the game.
Also, a gun which is way too less than the required weight may cause unnecessary movements and wobbling which is also a great interruption for the player. Hence it is very important to check the specification of the gun and look for its weight. It is always advisable to grab a gun that is just right in weight as per the player’s requirement.
Choosing a paintball is not that easy as it seems. A paintball marker is not limited to a handful of features and each paintball gun may have different set of features and equations. There could be a paintball gun with relatively less velocity of shooting for a more casual and fun play.
Most of such devices are also built to perform to accustom as per the prevailing climatic conditions. The bottom line is that each paintball gun is meant to serve a unique feature. One should carefully evaluate the needs and expectations from a paintball gun and then go for purchasing one.
Fit and position
Features and quality is not everything that should be undertaken while selecting a gun. A paintball gun should be able to provide a comfortable grip or should fit nicely around the shoulder allowing a player to comfortably carry the paintball gun around.
An uncomfortable distracts a player from the game which ultimately impacts its performance in the play. Hence, a proper check on the fit and comfort is equally necessary like rest of the traits and should be considered with utmost importance.
Listed below are some top 10 best automatic paintball guns under 300 dollars that offer value for money quality to users :
Top 10 Best Automatic Paintball Guns Under $300, $200, $100
Tippmann Cronus Tactical Paintball Gun
Tippman cronus is a best fit for players on a beginner or mediocre level. The paintball’s craftsmanship is bold and constructed mainly to survive the rigid external surroundings. The air capacity of the gun is CO2 and HPA. The device accommodates a mechanical trigger, a gravity feed, open bolt back and a stock barrel that lengths 9 inches.
A magnificent tan/black colored finish adds grace to the device. Being built with molded rubber grips with a total weight of 3.7 pounds, the device is extremely light weight. Its integrated gas line enables a user to carry the gun comfortably and therefore the gun successfully withstands its claim for easily being used by a beginner.
Known for its outstanding durability and reliability, tippmann’s cronus version of its product line is certainly better than its previous variants. The tough and sturdy construction imparts strength to the device and further adds to the longevity of the device. Its long life is the main reason that the gun is rented over and again for long duration without being effected on the quality.
The fit of the gun is yet another aspect that takes it user by surprise. The gun perfects rests around the shoulder without making any unnecessary movements. The stock attached to the remote balances the gun nicely. The molded rubber grip also allows a user to grip the gun firmly.
Tippmann cronus has yet another mind blowing aspect of letting a user customize the gun as per his own style of gaming via various rails. Furthermore, the device also provides a way to upgrade the technology. With its perfect construction, the device would last for years without impacting the quality or the performance.
- Sturdy and solid construction of the paintball gun adds to its durability and long life.
- Device is best to be used for players at beginner’s or intermediate level.
- The construction of the paintball gun makes it look stylish with a tan /black colored finish all around the exterior.
- The paint ball gun is extremely light weight and easy to carry during the play.
- The device pose no problems with the fit and provides a very comfortable and firm grip.
- Gun can be customized as per the user’s own style of playing by multiple rails.
- The device is known to be equipped with same technology like its previous variants with an upgrade in just styling and architectural details.
GOG eXTCY Paintball Marker
Known for its fast and accurate speed, GOG’s extcy is one of the most popular paintball markers amongst the players. Though the device may arise some suspicion owing to its comparatively small size, the devices amazes the users with its impeccable performance and quality.
The metallic aluminum construction assures durability and complements the overall construction of the gun. The pressure on the marker is controlled by the inline vertical regulator. Also, it is very convenient to maintain the hygiene of the marker as cleaning is not at all time consuming. Despite of being short in length, the handles provide a secure grip even under immense tense circumstances.
The feedneck of the gun is designed as such that it makes the gun very light weight in nature even when its fully loaded. The trigger installed in the paintball gun can be moved further to 3 points and is very adjustable. The device does a job beyond expectation and takes the player by surprise with the high speed and accuracy of the shots.
With plenty of modes to choose from, the gun provides a plethora of options for a user to play with. There is no hitch or gap during the firing. The most significant aspect to note about the paintball marker is that it does not make unnecessary noise and enables a player to focus completely on the game.
Unlike most of the paintball guns, this beauty is very easy to assemble and hardly takes couple of minutes to be used for play. Same is the case with dis-assembling the product as its components can be separated really quickly owing to its bolt out back design which is extremely user friendly.
For all this product offers, the device operates smoothly for over 5 years without any significant complaints about damages.
- Metallic aluminum construction imparts sturdiness and long life to the gun giving it a look that complements the overall exterior very well.
- The gun has been exquisitely known for its amazing firing speed without any long pauses.
- Unlike most of the paintball markers, the gun does not make noises thereby preventing a player from getting distracted.
- The device is easy to assemble and dis-assemble owing to its bolt out back design.
- Being very light weight in nature and high speed of the firing, the device is best for the players of intermediate level.
- The device withstands its claim of being durable by running smoothly for over 5 years without any significant breakdowns.
- Trigger of the marker may not be as comfortable as expected to most of the players.
Azodin Blitz 3 Paintball Gun
Azodin Blitz 3 paintball marker is one of those devices that use both CO2 and HPA gases for its functioning. Besides being an affordable paintball gun, the device can shoot pretty well with a fire rate of 20 bps and makes the device a desirable gun for every beginner player. Unlike its previous variants, the Azodin’s Blitz 3 has been able to overcome the shortcoming of being a little uncomfortable and way too heavy for its user. The material used for the architecture of Blitz 3 is very exquisite and makes it very light weight in construction. The update Blitz 3 does not include swivel fitting micro-line imparting a more comfortable and secure grip to the user.
This unique paintball gun is installed with an in-built seat with a reinforce piston that easily allows a user to switch between CO2 and HPA as and when desired. The zen board housed in the Blitz 3 gun is comparatively more colorful and bright than what installed in Blitz 1 and Blitz 2.
The buttons are clearly labeled and well displayed promoting a user friendly approach. The device offer its users 4 modes for firing namely- CFOA semi-auto with a firing rate of 10.2 bps, millennium ramp with a firing rate of 15 bps, PSP ramp with a firing rate of 10.2 bps and a semi-auto mode with a firing rate of 20 bps.
Overall, this paintball gun is an absolute stunner. The device has improved significantly in comparison to its previous versions in leaps and bounds. The composite frame built up of exclusive nylon material is something that has been added besides overcoming the shortcomings in the previous gun versions. Other aspects worth noticing in the paintball gun are its scythe trigger and a barrel thread that measures 12 inches.
- Azodin Blitz 3 operates on both CO2 and HPA gas for its functioning.
- The paintball gun is the most affordable as compared to other devices available.
- With a fire rate of 20 bps , this paintball gun makes an appropriate fit for beginner level user to play.
- The device, unlike its previous variants, Blitz 3 is very light weighed in nature and is extremely comfortable.
- Zen board of the paintball gum is bright and colorful. Also the buttons on the board are well displayed and properly labeled.
- The feedneck of the gun has a screw-lock designing which is not acceptable by most of the users.
- The device tends to make loud noise while firing which needs to be improved.
Tippmann TiPX Paintball Pistol Marker Gun
Tippmann tipx paintball pistol is the better and improved version of tippmann’s all other previous variants. The gun features amazing military style look and a picatinny rail. The look and designing is such that it gives a feel of holding an actual gun and adds to the fun of playing the game.
Tipx marker is a .68 caliber gun and is extremely light weight and compact due to its construction. Its architectural details make the product apt for shooting single targets very clearly and accurately. The product is a perfect blend of quality performance and cost efficiency.
Owing to its flexible composition, it very easy to assemble and separate the components which make it convenient for a user to clean and maintain hygiene. The device consists of a threaded barrel of 6 inches and can work perfectly in conjunction with other barrel with similar size and specifications. This opens up a wide scope for improving or upgrading the barrel.
The device included 2 fully loaded magazines with 7 rounds each. This is a little disappointing as its previous variants were equipped with a loaded magazine of 8 rounds. The magazine has a place to rest inside the piston and stays firmly secure in its position. It releases the ball with a simple press of a button which triggers the gun with speed enough to hit.
The gun provides a better and firm grip than its previous predecessor. This updated version of Tippmann’s does not include CO2 cartridges magazine enabling a user to carry the gun conveniently allowing easy operation of the gun. The gun is semi-automatic and operating this beauty is very simple.
Hence the gun can be easily operated by both professional players as well as beginners very comfortably and conveniently. The most fascinating part of this gun is that any component or equipment which is not acceptable to a user can be quickly replaced or changed as per player’s liking and desire.
- Military style look and construction gives a feel of an actual gun while playing.
- The paintball gun is a perfect blend of quality driven performance and cost efficiency.
- Allows easily separation of each component for cleaning and maintaining proper hygiene.
- Different parts of the product can be easily changed or upgraded if not as per a user’s liking.
- Owing to its easy operation facility, the device can be used by both professionals and players at beginner’s level.
- Does not include co2 cartridge magazine which makes it light weight and very compact.
- There is a possibility that the CO2 cartridge may get frozen during cold weather seasons.
- Unlike its previous variants, this paintball gun consists of 2 magazines with only 7 rounds and not 8 rounds.
Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series Paintball Gun
Tippmann’s 98 is a complete delight for its user as it does not get dirty and does not require frequent cleaning. Its ability of being able to customize allows a user to upgrade the gun with improved and technologically advanced components.
This impeccable machine is truly an impact resistant gun and can tolerate any amount of sudden impacts including falls and accidents. The paintball gun continues to deliver its best performance without any interruption or breakdown. The construction of the gun includes exclusive quality of metal that imparts a beautiful mechanical look to the overall exterior.
The internal mechanism of this paintball is one of the best highlights of this gun. The marker is divided into 2 halves and once split open it gets easy to view the internal system of the gun.
Although, the gun can be easily opened, it is always recommended to be extremely cautious while separating each of the tiny part and component as losing any of them may cause problem in re-arranging the gun.
Its accurate shooting with high speed is another feature worth noticing. The shooting quality of the gun can compete with the quality offered by a premium paintball gun.
The gun uses compressed gas or CO2 for its smooth operation. However, the amount of gas consumed by this gun for its functioning is pretty less than other guns. With a capacity of firing 8 shots per second, the gun has managed to win the hearts and satisfy its entire users to the heart’s content.
Also like most of the tippmann’s variants, this gun too offers easy upgrade options. If any of the attached components of the paintball gun is not desirable by the user, it can be changed for a component as per the user’s choice.
- Easy to maintain and clean the paintball gun as it offers easy dis-assembling of the gun.
- The paintball gun can be easily improved owing to its feature of replaceable components and parts attached to the gun.
- Impeccable Speed of the gun is the most captivating feature as it fires 8 shots per second.
- Being an impact resistant gun, the paintball gun work smoothly for years without any breakdowns or damages.
- Exquisite quality of metal is used in the construction of the paintball gun imparting it a stylish mechanical look.
- Although, the paintball gun allows a user to easily dis-assemble the gun; one has to pay utmost attention to each of its tiny part as once lost it will cause a major problem in re-assembling the gun.
Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber Paintball Marker
Tippmann’s A-5 marker paintball gun demonstrates a unique integrated bolt system with a sturdy aluminum body with a beautiful smooth black finish. Besides being associated with tippmann’s reputed name, this beauty is popularly known for its amazing trait of customization with different other market equipment and components enabling a user to enhance the gun with better improved parts.
Apart from the its unique bolt system, the gun is equipped with a quality driven barrel that measures 8.5 inches and a low profile hopper. This paintball gun is extremely affordable considering the traits it offers and is best suited for woodsball and scenario play.
Although, the paintball gun has a list of multiple and versatile features, one of the most enticing one is its reinforced cyclone feed system. The integrated mechanism of this system allows a user to fire at an impeccable speed of 15 balls per second without any need of batteries. With the help of this smart mechanism, the paintball gun withstands its claim of imparting intense velocity of firing.
The device allows a player to switch from safe mode to firing mode easily with the help of two position external selector. As seen in most of the similar devices, the installation and placement of components is very tedious and complicated. However, Tippmann’s A-5 gun has a magnificent mechanism that allows a user to install and strip apart the gun in no more than 60 seconds.
Providing better feel and comfort via its large front grip, this paintball gun improves the efficiency as compared to its previous variants. Maintenance of the device is pretty easy and does not involve any tricky or complicated procedure owing to its wide internal bore.
The sling mounts of the gun are pretty adjustable by nature and hence are extremely easy to remove and fix. Wear and recoil is subsequently reduced due to the end cap which is shock resistant. Being loaded with so many features, users may misconstrue the device to be extremely heavy and uncomfortable. However, the paintball gun is surprisingly light and weighs only 3.1 pounds.
- Installed with cyclone feed system that fires a maximum of 15 gun balls per second without any need of batteries.
- Provides better feel and scope of up-gradation with the help of large front grip attached to the paintball gun.
- The paintball gun only weighs 3.1 pounds which makes it extremely light weighted and easy to carry.
- End cap of the paintball gun reduces the wear and recoil which is extremely shock resistant.
- With an effective range of 150 foot, the device provides a most accurate shot.
- Besides being equipped with multiple features, the paintball gun does not come with a response trigger.
DYE Proto Rize Paintball Marker
The paintball marker from DYE proto rize embarks a new level of quality for other similar paintball guns. The architecture details of the device have been built with profuse attention to the quality of the material. Owing to its construction, the device operates smoothly for years without any damage and does not require much maintenance.
DYE proto rize is capable of beating other expensive and premium brands paintball guns as it offers the same kind of features at much lower price than premium paintball guns. The device is an absolute stunner as operating it gives a feel of using a professional gun and hence this paintball gun is apt for both casual plays and fighting tournaments.
The most distinctive feature of DYE proto rize is its anti-chop technology that prevents the paintballs from breaking inside the paintball marker. This makes the paintball marker extremely comfortable to carry.
The device also ensures that the user gets an accurate shot easy enough to fire a fragile paint. The comfort level and control is further enhanced with the adjustable aluminum trigger and dual density sticky grips.
Also, the device is composed of a very simple and screw bolt design which allows the user to easily split up the paintball gun and re-assemble at the same time.
Also, the paintball marker is equipped with self -cleaning M2 eye pipe and color coded O-rings that allows easy maintenance and handling of the gun. Some of its other significant traits include patented DYE UL hourglass 45 frames, no slip reg sleeve and integrated anti-chop eyes.
- Attractive aluminum finish with close details on infrastructure imparts strength and durability to the paintball gun.
- Anti-chop technology of the device does not lets the paintball to break or get damaged.
- The paintball is equipped with a self-cleaning M2 eye pipe and color coded O-rings that allows easy maintenance and cleaning of the gun.
- The adjustable aluminum trigger and dual density sticky grips allows better control and comfort level to the players.
- The LED light on the paintball marker constantly blinks in blue color often confusing the player of its indication.
Empire Paintball Mini GS Marker
Empire paintball minim GS marker is a perfect pack of smoothness and effective shooting. It is known to be a better and improved version of its previous predecessor and is widely used by majority of the players. Although the paintball gun has may improve features, the new on/off venting feature is the major highlight.
This impeccable feature lets the user to easily remove the air tank and placing it back without any hassle. The paintball machine has been equipped with advanced technology which includes break beam anti-chop mechanism. Break beam eyes is composed of a transmitter and a receiver that throws a beam between them. This smart mechanism ensures zero damage to the paintball guns.
Maintaining the same feedneck profile like its previous variants, Empire’s paintball marker continues to satisfy its user owing to its simplicity and being adjustable. Operating the paintball marker with such an adjustable feedneck is extremely breezy and simple.
Addition of a micro-switch trigger is another upgrade to this marker. The micro-switch trigger makes a clicking sound every time a player triggers a shot. Apart from above traits, this absolute beauty allows the user to switch the velocity of the fire with the help of an Allen wrench.
As far as it weight is concerned, the empire’s paintball marker weighs only 1.2 pounds which makes it the most light weighed guns in the market available at the moment. Device provides a firm and secure grip owing to its rubberized grips which also imparts long life to the gun.
- The paintball marker has a mere weight of 1.2 pounds which makes it the most light weighed gun available in the market.
- Shooting is very clear and velocity can be adjusted as required and desired by the player.
- Addition of micro-switch trigger imparts a clicking sound before a shot is fired that enables a user to actually feel each shot.
- Feedneck of the paintball gun is very pliable in nature and is very simple to operate.
- Device is installed with break beam eye mechanism that ensures that the paintball gun does not collapse or get damaged.
- This paintball marker contains a lot of small and tiny components and hence require an extra caution for installation.
- The device is not meant for players at beginner’s level.
D3FY Sports D3S Paintball Gun
This paintball marker is best suited for those who are looking for both designing and performance in the device. D3Fy’s paintball marker is worth to consider after all the mind blowing features and quality driven performance it offers to its users. Be it metallic finish or bright colored texture, this beauty is available in all designs and patterns.
This paintball marker is engineered with an aluminum body. The outer shell of the gun is covered with polyvinyl chloride also called as ‘Rhino skin’. The device is equipped with a 2 piece barrel that measures 14 inches and .689 barrel bore. The total weight of the paintball marker is 2.1 pounds which makes the gun pretty light in weight.
The amount of air consumed to fire paintballs is significantly reduced with the help of unique sir ports placed in the gun. The feel of holding the gun is very pleasing however; the paintball marker is not comfortable enough and tends to disappoint in this field.
The shortcoming is further recovered with its smooth and accurate shooting. The trigger placed on the gun is pretty adjustable in nature and is improved. Besides this, the high quality paintball marker provides 4 different modes of shooting to its player including Full Auto, 3 Shot burst, PSP Ramp and semi auto.
Overall, this amazing paintball marker is very reasonable priced and with some negligible shortcomings that does not count before its impeccable traits. This device is best recommended to be used by players at beginners to intermediate level.
- With a rare exception of being available in multiple colors and textures, this paintball marker is the most sought after gun in the market.
- The gun offers 4 different firing modes to the player and it is every easy to switch between all 4 modes.
- The device is best recommended to be used by players at beginners to intermediate level.
- The amount of air consumed to fire paintballs is significantly reduced with the help of unique sir ports placed in the gun.
- The total weight of the paintball marker is 2.1 pounds which makes the gun pretty light in weight.
- Most players criticize the paintball marker for not being comfortable enough in comparison with other guns available in the market.
Spyder MR100 Pro Paintball Marker
Spyder MR100 is one of those paintball markers that have been favored by both players at beginners as well as intermediate level. This device is known to exhibit same features like that of Cronus however is priced slightly higher than the latter. One of the many reason for its popularity amongst player is its accuracy and speed.
The gun has a reputation of firing accurate shot and hitting right on the target even under tense situations. It is very easy to carry from one place to another as it rests nicely around the shoulder. Its light weight nature is another reason player finds the gun easy to hold and run at the same time.
Since the device weighs less in comparison to other guns does not mean that it is not durable. The device is very sturdy in construction and works smoothly for years without any issues. The device has never been prone to any sort of damages unless the user intentionally tries to sabotage the gun.
The gun has been constructed with a body that is impact resistant and serves its purpose well. Being equipped with advanced Eko-valve system, this paintball marker has the capacity to fire up to a thousand shots. The marker includes a regular mask that can be used by the player while playing to protect him.
- Built with a solid metal exterior, the paintball marker promises durability and long life to the gun.
- The marker is capable of enduring any damages caused while playing and runs smoothly for years without any disappointment to the user.
- Being light in weight, it is easy to carry and run with the gun during the play.
- Eko-valve mechanism of this device marks a distinction to the gun as it enables the user to fire a maximum of 1000 shots using a single CO2 cylinder.
- The paintball marker, despite of all its magnificent traits, is criticized for inaccurate stock barrel.
The major purpose of playing is enjoying and there is not point playing a sport without being able to use quality equipment. In case of a sport like paintball, it is highly important to use a quality paintball marker.
From the above listed products, it is very evident that paintball guns of any form and type associated with Tippmann are the best to use and can be considered blindly without giving a second thought.
GOG and azodin blitz are the next runner up in the race which are known for their quality features as well. The remaining listed markers are also pretty decent and can be considered for a paintball sport.
Love These Too :