- 1 Top 10 Best Baby Bottle Sterilizers Reviews
- 2 Top 10 Best Baby Bottle Sterilizers Reviews Under 100, 200, 50 Dollars
- 2.1 The First Years Power of Steam Electric Steam Sterilizer
- 2.2 Dr. Brown's Microwave Steam Sterilizer
- 2.3 UviCube UV Sterilizer, Sanitizer & Dryer for Baby Bottles, Toys, Electronics & More, Rocket Gray
- 2.4 Kiddiluv Microwave Steam Sterilizer - Fits 6 Baby Bottles
- 2.5 Philips AVENT Microwave Steam Sterilizer
- 2.6 Munchkin Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer
- 2.7 Baby Brezza Sterliizer Dryer, White
- 2.8 Philips AVENT 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer
- 2.9 Wabi Baby Electric Steam Sterilizer and Dryer Plus Version
- 2.10 Munchkin Steam Guard Electric Sterilizer
- 2.11 Conclusion :
Top 10 Best Baby Bottle Sterilizers Reviews
Why is it important to sterilizer baby bottle?
Something as delicate as a child needs extra protection in terms of everything that comes in contact with them. It could be something for wearing, eating or anything that is within the reach of the child.
A baby is very much susceptible to infections via eatables and hence it is important to keep the baby bottle properly sanitized. Sanitizing the bottles and other small utensils of the baby keeps the infestation of the bacteria and infections at bay.
Why need a sterilizer for baby bottle?
Maintaining hygiene used to be a little difficult in earlier times however with much improved technology and advancement; things have been simplified for mankind. Same is the concern in terms of sterilization as different methods and ways are now available to assist parents with their child care.
Considering hectic and busy schedule of parents, baby bottle sterilizers have been made that quickly sterilize baby bottles preventing harmful bacterial infestation and keeping the health of the baby intact. It is important to sterilize baby bottles after each use and this becomes extremely easy with the help of baby bottle sterilizers.
How to choose a good baby bottle sterilizer?
There are plenty of factors to note before buying a sterilizer. Owing to the nature and properties they exhibit, sterilizers are available in different forms and types.
Types of sterilizers
There are 3 main types of sterilizers available in the market, namely, cold water sterilizers, microwave sterilizers and electric sterilizers.
Cold water sterilization involves submerging the baby’s equipment into the sterilized liquid and then putting it the equipment to use whereas microwave sterilizing does not require any solution for its purpose and uses steam to kill the infestation of bacteria. The sterilizer of last kind has a totally different method of sterilizing and is a plug-in device that sterilizes the equipment.
Size of the sterilizer
Size of the sterilizer also matters as it identifies the quantity and size of the bottles that need to be sterilized. Each of the sterilizer available in the market has different storing capacity and may hold a maximum of 8 bottles at once. Therefore, it is best to evaluate how frequently the bottles are to be sterilized along with the number of bottles that needs to be placed in the sterilizer.
Price of the sterilizer
Though investing in a sterilizer is indeed important and is a blessing for parents with busy schedule, it is not sensible to spend any amount of money on it. One should look out for a device that fulfills the basic criteria of protection and is available at a reasonable cost. Buying a device with same features at an expensive cost is just a waste of money.
- Never try to remove the bottles or any other equipment kept inside the sterilizer right after the sterilization process. Sudden touch may burn the hands in case of a direct contact with the sterilizer.
- It is best to use tongs that are heat resistant to remove the equipment from the sterilizer to ensure safety of hands.
- Always remember to turn off the sterilizer right after the process is completed. Else opt for a sterilizer that has auto turn off sensors to safeguard the house from any sort of unexpected mishaps.
- Always follow the instructions to operate the sterilizer and the process of sterilization as different products may have different ways of operation.
A sterilizer may not seem very important device however its role is safeguarding a child from harmful infection and bacteria cannot be undermined. All the products mentioned above are best in terms of protection and imparting just the right kind of service that is needed for the child.
The device is an absolute blessing in disguise for parents and care takers who have professional responsibilities as well as a child to take care off. Above devices have one main thing in common and that is eliminating bacteria and harmful germs with an assurance of protection.