- 1 Top 10 Best Door Locks under $200
- 2 Top 10 Best Door Locks Under 200 Dollars
- 2.1 Schlage FE595CS V PLY 626 ELA Plymouth Light Commercial Electronic Keypad Lock with Elan Lever, Brushed Chrome
- 2.2 Samsung Ezon SHS-3321 Keyless Smart Universial Deadbolt Digital Door Lock, Black
- 2.3 Ultraloq UL3 Fingerprint and Touchscreen Keyless Smart Lever Door Lock (Satin Nickel)
- 2.4 MiLocks DKK-02SN Indoor Electronic Touchpad Keyless Entry Door Lock, Satin Nickel
- 2.5 Mighty Mule Bulldog Pedestrian Gate Lock (FM145)
- 2.6 Kwikset Kevo Convert Smart Lock Conversion Kit, Works with Amazon Alexa via Kevo Plus, in Satin Nickel
- 2.7 Kwikset Kevo (1st Gen) Touch-to-Open Bluetooth Smart Lock, Works with Amazon Alexa via Kevo Plus, in Polished Brass
- 2.8 August Smart Lock 2nd Generation – Dark Gray
- 2.9 Samsung Digital Door Lock SHS-1321 security EZON keyless
- 2.10 Schlage Touch Camelot Lock with Accent Lever (Satin Nickel) FE695 CAM 619 ACC
- 2.11 Conclusion :
Top 10 Best Door Locks under $200
A door without a lock is as futile as a fish without water. Though, every door comes with a lock and key, it is considered as an ordinary safety precaution and is not very reliable. The increasing crime rates such as theft and burglary has made installing a good door lock device a major necessity. To safeguard your space from an untimely mishap, it is always best to install a good door locking device. With abundance of brands and new players in the market, there is a plethora of locking systems offering different features to protect your home.
Before entering into the market for door locks, make sure you are very well aware of your requirements as the locks are available in different forms.
Factors to consider before settling for a door lock
Types of door locks
There is no single form of door lock available. With increasing innovation and safety demands, door locks comes in different shapes and sizes each meant to serve its own purpose. There are locks that are in built whereas some locks are attached externally. Some different forms of locks include deadbolts, padlocks, wall mounted locks, handle locks, digital locks and many more. All the locks have their own set of traits and may vary in price and quality. Therefore, a thorough evaluation of the expectation is required before settling for a door lock.
A door lock can be extremely cheap or fairly priced depending upon the type and form. For instance, a pad lock that uses a key to function is available at very less cost as compared to a digital locking system which uses a more complicated and sophisticated mechanism. Locks with such a mechanism greatly reduce the risk of any misadventure by enforcing great protection.
Shape and size of the door
A door lock installation often requires a lot drilling work for managing the screws. Therefore, it is vital to keep the physical properties of the door in consideration before settling for a lock. Most of the times, it has been found that certain lock types are only meant to be used on wooden doors and may fail to install on a door build with different material. The specifications of the door may not seem important however, they do play a significant role in determining the choice of lock to be used.
A smart door lock with enhanced security aspects assures complete protection of your house and your loved ones. Most of these products are no less than a blessing for those with busy lifestyle. Extending control to lock and unlock the door from anywhere make life really simpler.
Besides that, most of the locks even grant virtual access to the user as well as help them in tracking the activity of the lock. Everyone wants to safeguard their house and with such remarkable security options available, choosing the right device becomes easy too.