How To Make Iced Coffee At Home
What’s New With Coffee?
Well, we know that coffee is prepared from the roasted beans of coffee. Coffee is like by mainly people. Coffee provides us refreshment and cool down our mental stress. Coffee can be taken in many ways like hot coffee, cold coffee etc. we like cold coffee in mainly hot days, and when we feel hot we like to drink cold drinks or shake. We can also love to drink the ice cream feel coffee, by this we can feel cool and relax.
Coffee can come in various colour like light brown, dark brown, black as it is depending on the taste of the coffee. Coffee was introduced in the 15th century. Coffee can be made by the process and the process begins firstly, the dried coffee beans are roasted at various degrees, depending on the flavour we want to make. Roasted beans are brewed and boiled with hot water to produce the beverage known as coffee.
Coffee can be produced easily by various methods and process. By that, we can get easily fine powder of coffee. We get many products of the coffee in the market by that we can easily make our favourite coffee. Fine powder of coffee can give us the very good taste of the coffee. It can give us the refreshment that we want after the stress.
Making of ice coffee at home
We can make ice coffee easily at the home. For making this we have many types of methods to make perfect and tasty coffee at home very easily. Firstly, we want the following Ingredients. They are:-
- Ice Cubes
- Chocolate Powder
The following instruction helps you to make a simple iced coffee at home…
Initially, we have to take milk about 1-2 cup in a mixer jar then we have to add coffee about 1-1.5 tablespoon in the jar with milk after that we have to crush the ice cubes into pieces and put it into the jar with the coffee and the milk. After that, we have to add sugar about 1 teaspoon or if you like sugar more then add 1.5 table teaspoon sugars to it.
After addition of all this in the jar, we have to close the jar and then grind it well about 2-3 minutes so that the coffee and the sugar mix it well. After the grinding, open the jar and take the coffee into the glasses. The cold iced coffee will be ready to serve.
The use of chocolate powder
For more delicious or tasty coffee we can also add the chocolate powder into it, by adding of the chocolate powder, the coffee becomes tastier as the taste of the chocolate mix with the coffee and makes it tasty and everyone like the chocolate taste so if we add this our coffee becomes tastier.
We can also add the cold ice coffee can provide 67% less acidity than the hot coffee.so, it is really good for the health and making of cold coffee is also very easy to make. Add this and coffee becomes tastier.
Here are some advantages and disadvantages of having coffee in our daily. If we are going to drink a coffee then we have to know all about it.
Advantages of having coffee
- Coffee helps us to focus and keep refreshed: take a moderate amount of coffee can make the person refreshed and stay healthy and also reduces the stress level.
- Coffee can be used for skincare: Coffee contains many antioxidants which helps us to prevent aging and by that we can look younger. We also have many advantages of using coffee for skin care is also used for reducing tanning from the skin.
- Coffee helps you lose weight: Coffee is a very important factor for reducing heat as many people want to reduce their health so; coffee is the best product for that.
- Coffee reduces the risk of cancer: drinking a moderate amount of coffee can reduce the risk of cancer in humans. Studies show that moderate coffee can be useful for decreasing the risk of prostate cancer in men by 20 %, and endometrial cancer in women by 25 %.
- Coffee cuts the pain: coffee is essential and best remedy to reduce the muscle pain by 48%. It can reduce muscular pain. And it is very helpful.
Disadvantages of having coffee
- Coffee cause restlessness: Too much coffee can make you lazy and also you were like to sleep all the time.it can badly affect our central nervous system as if we take more amount of coffee.
- Coffee may strengthen illness: Drinking too much coffee is deadly for those who have high cholesterol, as it can increase more and then that person has to suffer many problems.
- Too much coffee is dangerous for pregnant women: If we drink too much coffee during pregnancy then it can harm our birth rate and create many issues. So, we have to drink a little bit or limited to stay healthy.
- Coffee can be very serious for heartburn: Coffee may cause the problem of heartburn as the hot coffee can create hotness in the body by that we have to face the problem of heartburn.
- Coffee is harmful to the kids: we cannot give the coffee as much to the little kids as it is very harmful to the kids under the age 12. We have to very careful even when we are giving coffee to them.
If we drink coffee in high amount daily then we have to face many problems so to take care of it we have to drink it in limited way and also we have to take care of things related to it. Coffee can provide us many things and also it is very useful and effective for skin and body. Made the coffee daily at home and enjoy it. Coffee can refresh us and make us feel relax.