Nikon 8264 Aculon A30 10×25 MM Reviews
If you are a nature lover, the Nikon 8264 ACULON A30 10X25 Binocular is the best buy in the market. Compact, light and durable- this binocular is an ideal bet for camping, hiking or anything that takes you into the wilds.
- If you are a nature lover, the Nikon 8264 ACULON A30 10X25 binocular is the best buy in the market. Compact, light and durable- this binocular is an ideal bet for camping, hiking or anything that takes you into the wilds. This is one of the best binoculars in terms of value for money- weighing less than 10 ounces.
- The multi-coated lens helps in enhancing the brightness of the image and deliver clear and precise images. The ergonomic design makes it easy to hold through long hours. The compact binocular also offers a smoother focus and faster viewing.
- The Nikon Aculon A30 10×25 binoculars is also armoured with Real Tree camo, making it blend with nature! These binoculars are super compact and light-weighted and also come with roof prisms.
- These also come with twist-up eye cups making it easier for use and the multi- coated lenses also helps you to view the objects clearly and with precision. The design with double hinges helps in easy manoeuvring and to fit compactly anywhere- a backpack or in a pocket!
To help with further details, the specifications and features of this product are mentioned in details below:
Specifications Of Nikon 8264 Aculon A30 10×25
- The top rated binocular comes with a central focus, making viewing the object clearly and with clarity.
- Magnifying power at 10x for better viewing objects at distance.
- The diameter for the product is at 10mm giving enhanced width.
- Angular Field of View (Real): 5.3°
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 49.7°
- The close focus distance is at 8.2ft.
- Eye Relief is 10.6mm.
- The best in class binocular weighs less than 7oz.
- The sturdy binocular comes with a prism roof enabling high comfort while viewing objects.
- 10x magnification, 25mm objectives , one of the best in the market.
- Eco-Glass lens elements.
- Fully multicoated optics.
- 262 foot field of view at 1000 yards.
- 5° angle of view, 47.2° apparent viewing angle.
- 13mm eye relief, 10 foot minimum focus distance.
Features Of Nikon ACULON 8264 A30 10X25
The features are listed in more detail to help you understand more about the Nikon ACULON:
- Extremely portable binocular which weighs less than 10 ounces.
- The design of the binocular helps you to use it for extended long periods.
- The Nikon 8264 ACULON A30 comes with Realtree Xtra Green Camo that will mingle with the nature easily.
- The compact body design magnifies the ease of holding the product through long periods.
- Packed with the Multi coated Eco Glass Lens, it allows for smooth focus and easy viewing.
- Multi coated lenses for better clarity and AK4 high-index prisms for high resolution images
- 25mm lenses and multilayer coatings help in maximizing brightness.
- For excellent viewing the product comes in with a smooth focus wheel.
- The fold down rubber eyecups offer comfortable viewing even with sunglasses.
- The armoured body help it to fit perfectly in the hand as well the pocket.
- This fast and smooth range of focus allows for quick viewing in addition to the ACULON A30 line’s comfortable and ergonomic design.
- Long eye relief design.
- Firm, comfortable, rubber-coated grip.
- Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms.
- Longer Eye Relief.
Benefits When Using This Produce
- For the price, the compact Nikon 8264 Aculon A30 10×25 is Excellent in Features, Performance and Build Quality.
- Amazing image sharpness and optical clarity.
- Fine precision focus adjustment and accurate color renditions.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- Compact and Durable.
- Strong and secure hinges.
- Large eye cups for ease of viewing.
- Weighing less than 10 ounces, you will hardly know they are there!
- The binocular is water resistant making it easier to use at any surface.
- Compact, ergonomic design helps make the binoculars easy to hold throughout periods of extended use.
- Multicoated Eco-Glass lenses provide clarity of vision in a variety of climatic conditions.
- The Nikon 8264 Aculon is also Fog proof, making it easier to capture the best image.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)
1. Is the binocular made for all conditions?
Yes, the binocular is made for easy viewing in all weather conditions. The product is also fog proof which makes it easier to view the right object and get clarity.
2. What are the accessories available with the product?
The following items are available with the product:
- Carrying Case.
- Neck Strap.
- Limited 25-Year Warranty.
3. What is the exact weight of the product?
The binocular weighs in at 9.7 oz.
4. What is the warranty available on the product?
The warranty available on the product is 25 years.
- In conclusion the ACULON 10X25 mm binocular is a compact and durable product helping in close to mid-range observations. Also the core of the product is lead and arsenic free which helps in any condition. The Eco- Glass optics is also lead and arsenic free.
- The ACULON also comes in with multi-coated Eco-glass optics which is designed to enhance clarity and contrast. The binocular is also complemented with multiple other features like the broad focus which help in get good close ups as well as view objects at a far distance.
- The binoculars come with a foldable and dual hinge body and are pocket sized, making it easier for travel. Although the Nikon 8264 Aculon A30 10 x 25 mm Binocular are designed for outdoor activities, these are also made to work well for other general purposes- at the theatre, at a sporting event or going for a sightseeing activity.
To summarize, it is suitable for travelling, sightseeing, hiking and everything that lies in between.