Top 5 Best Gun Safes In Drawer, Browning, Metal, Discreet, Liberty And Office
There are certainly many different kinds of small gun safes available these days, but one particular type has been gaining more and more popularity lately. I’m talking about drawer gun safes that provide close and easy access that will allow you to protect yourself and your family if the situation should arise.
Usually located right next to your bed or somewhere else nearby in your bedroom, these handgun safes provide a level of safety and security that larger gun safes simply can’t offer. The last thing you want to have to do when an intruder is in your home is travel to your basement or living room and fumble with the lock on your gun safe.
This will cause you to go into the face of danger while risking both yours, and your family’s safety. In order to avoid these potential downfalls, you should think about investing in a drawer safe. This article will get you all the pertinent info on some of the best drawer handgun safes available on the market today.
Drawer Gun Safe List
SentrySafe Pistol Safe, Quick Access Biometric Gun Safe, Single Gun Capacity, QAP1BE
Starting out our list of the best drawer gun safes is the SentrySafe Pistol Safe. This quick access biometric gun safe has garnered some of the best customer reviews because it’s a top-of-the-line product that has many great features. One of the best aspects of this particular small gun safe is how quiet and easy it is to open.
You can choose to enter an electronic code, use a key, or even your fingerprints to open the safe which can be easily done using only one hand. The compression gas strut that opens the door of the safe is super silent so no unnecessary attention will be brought to your location and you won’t be breaking the bank on this purchase. Not only that, but this safe can be stored rather easily inside the drawer of your nightstand or mounted somewhere nearby for quick access.
BARSKA Top Opening Biometric Fingerprint Safe
Next up is the BARSKA Top Opening Biometric Fingerprint Safe. What’s cool about this particular product is that its fingerprint identifying technology allows for up to thirty fingerprints to be stored. This is somewhat common amongst biometric fingerprint safes, but what sets this one apart is the ability to be able to store the same fingerprint but from a variety of angles. You may see this as a bit unnecessary, but the last thing you want when you’re trying to get access to your gun is for there to be problems reading your fingerprint because it’s not completely flat on the reader.
This will certainly come in handy if you hear someone in your house while you’re in bed because all you’ll have to do is roll over and place your finger on the reader at whatever angle you programmed and the safe will open immediately. For the price, you’ll get a great drawer safe that will fit in just about any space.
Gunvault MVB500 Microvault Biometric Pistol Gun Safe
It was inevitable that you would see a Gunvault product on this list simply because they make some of the best gun safes around. The Gunvault MVB500 Microvault Biometric Pistol Gun Safe is a fantastic product that offers unique portability, as well as solid security. At just five pounds, this safe is very helpful for those who may need to take their safe with them on certain occasions.
Now if you’re thinking that because it weighs so little that thieves will have a fairly easy time snatching it you’d be wrong because this can be prevented because the product comes with a durable security cable that allows you to tie the safe up. It opens via fingerprints or a key and is made from 20 gauge steel. You can get all of these features at a reasonable price.
Paragon Lock and Safe Premium .24 CF Drawer Safe for Easy Compact and Sturdy Security
One of the more inexpensive drawer gun safes on our list is the Paragon Lock and Safe Premium .24 CF Drawer Safe. However, you’ll be impressed with the quality of this very affordable safe. Some people believe that the more money you invest in a gun safe the better that safe is going to be.
Though this can be true in some cases, this Paragon product shows that you can make an inexpensive safe that has all the features you’ll need. You can use a code or key to open the safe and it can be mounted in a drawer, car, or closet. It is constructed with 1/8 inches of solid steel that will prevent both hand and mechanical tool attacks on it.
This product doesn’t have fingerprint technology and the beeps are kind of loud when entering your code, but all in all customers agree that this is a great product for its price tag.
V-Line 2912-S Top Draw Security Case
The last product on our list of the best drawer gun safes is the V-Line 2912-S Top Draw Security Case. The great thing about this product is that it features an easily programmable five-button lock that doesn’t require any batteries. The lock allows for around a thousand different combinations so thieves looking to simply guess the right one are not going to be able to.
Many customers agree that this product is a fair price for the quality of this safe. In fact, the overall design of this product is what stands out to customers because it features a pry-resistant clam-shell casing. This makes it very difficult to break into using tools and the 3/8-inch steel lock block adds another added layer of security. You’ll certainly find more expensive and fancier drawer gun safes, but this V-Line product really shines due to its simplistic, yet top-notch design, which is why it has a ton of great reviews from customers.
Browning Gun Safes You Should Consider Buying
Having a gun can provide you a great peace of mind in case an emergency arises. You can readily defend you and your family from a home invasion or dangerous animal. But, if you have kids, having unprotected guns in the home can pose a bigger threat to them than any intruder or animal.
According to the US General Accounting Office, an estimated 31% of accidental deaths caused by firearms might be prevented with two items: child-proof safety locks and loading indicators.
To give yourself extra ease of mind, go ahead and get yourself a childproof gun safe. Biometric safes, Browning Prosteel Gun safes, safes with electronic locks, and hundreds of other great gun safes are on the market today. They can open quickly in case of an emergency, and often only require your fingerprints to open. Thus, your children cannot have access to your firearms, and everyone is safe.
Browning Gun Safes To Buy
Pelican Pistol Vault PV900 Biometric Lock
This kind of safe is best to keep in one location, such as a closet or car. While it says that it’s portable, you probably won’t want to lug around 16 pounds worth of safe. But it’s sure to keep all your contents safe when you do decide to keep it in one spot.
The Pelican PV900 Vault gives you double the steel of other pistol vaults, keeping your firearm twice as secure. The steel on the body itself is 10 Gauge and the door is 14 Gauge. The door is resistant to prying and is easily opened by the spring-assisted lock.
You may have noticed the 4-button keypad on the front. It provides quick access to your gun in case of an emergency and offers a programmable LED light that lets you easily locate what you want to find in the dark.
And as an added back up, there is also a manual key lock in case of the 4-button keypad malfunctions, the battery needs replacing or the code is forgotten. You’ll always have a backup in case you find yourself locked out.
All in all, the Browning Pistol Vault PV900 is a great way to keep not only your gun safe but wallet, documents, cameras and any other valuable you own. Put anything you want in there, lock it up, and no one will be able to access it except for you.
VAULTEK Essential Series Quick Access Portable Safe Auto Open Lid Quick-release Security Cable w/ Biometric Keypad
A smaller but a denser gun safe, coming in at 4.5″ x 14.5″ x 11″ and weighing in at around 22 pounds. However, with added heft comes maximum protection.
Both the body and the lid are made from 10 gauge steel and the biometric pad on the top allows you to access your gun with only your fingertips. The interior has LED lighting and the spring-assisted lid makes opening the safe a breeze. Getting yourself a Browning PV500 Pistol Vault will mean the ultimate protection for your pistol and other belongings, as well as the most convenience.
Browning PVPORT Pistol Vault Portable
Finally, this is a gun vault that you can take on the go with you. It weighs in at only 6 pounds, and comes in at 2.25” x 10” x 8.25”. Best of all, you still get the ultimate protection with a 16 gauge steel body. Get big protection in a little package.
The safe can hold a full-size gun, protecting it behind an electric lock and spring-loaded lid for quick access. The no-nonsense key means that you won’t have to fiddle with it in case of an emergency while the soft interior keeps your belongings safe. And upon purchase, you get a 1-year warranty. You can take this almost anywhere and be sure that your gun and other items are safe. Keep it in an RV, car, or at home and be sure that your kids will not touch your gun against your permission. The Browning PVPORT ensures that.
Browning PV1000 Pistol Vault w/ Biometric Keypad
The advantage of this safe over the PV900 is that it opens from the top, meaning that it is more natural to access by bending down, as your hands will fall directly on top of it. With the PV900, you’d have to crouch in front of it and make sure your body is positioned in front of it. For this reason, in case of an emergency, the PV1000 might provide more convenient access in the shortest amount of time.
But still, a lot of the protection is similar to that of the PV900. You get a square box with 10 Gauge body and lid, which is spring assisted for the most convenient access, a biometric pad that grants unlocking with only a touch from the tip of the finger, and interior LED lighting so you can find what you need to find in the dark. It’s a great safe that’s sure to keep your gun and other valuables secure and protected. Give yourself some peace of mind with the Browning PV1000 Pistol Vault.
When you own a firearm, you should not only ensure that the firearm itself is in proper working condition at all times but that it is securely locked away when not in use. If you have kids, this is of the utmost importance since they can find where you store your gun and get themselves into trouble. Even if you don’t have kids, making sure that your gun is properly locked away is the safest option for you, your spouse, and any family member in your household.
Thus, getting a gun safe from Browning will be the best move for your safety. Whether you want the larger safes or the more portable ones, you can always be sure that you and only you can access your gun when you want to. And not only that, but you can fit other valuables into the safes too, such as documents, money, jewelry and much more. It’s a one-time investment for lifelong security.
Protect yourself from theft or unnecessary danger with a gun safe from Browning. You deserve that peace of mind.
5 Metal Gun Cabinets to Consider for Your Home
Every responsible gun owner knows that safety is the main key to prevent accidents or to prevent thieves from taking off with your valuable firearms. There are many factors to consider when you decide between a gun cabinet and a gun safe for your security. Lucky for you, if you only need minimal security from children, a gun cabinet will be a perfect fit for your home and your family.
Before deciding, you should always look into your state’s requirements. Each state has specific requirements for securing your firearms. It’s of utmost importance to follow these laws!
Pros of Gun Cabinets
Gun cabinets are generally the cheaper option but even with the discount, they aren’t lacking in fantastic features to keep young kids away from your guns. That’s only one benefit of owning a gun cabinet. Gun cabinets are also great for bigger firearms such as rifles, whereas safes are better suited for smaller pistols.
Most gun cabinets are either lockable or they have keypads so the only one that can access it must know the set password. Always keep your password memorized and your key in a secure place where only you can find it.
Gun cabinets are also great for protecting your guns from gathering dust or absorbing moisture. Moisture is a known cause of eroding firearms which can be easily preventable with this kind of storage. Keeping your gun in good condition is almost as important as keeping it safe.
Cons of Gun Cabinets
Of course, there are a few downsides to choosing a gun cabinet. First, it’s very difficult to find a fireproof cabinet while fireproof safes are much easier to come by. So, in the event of a fire, your guns might not survive the flames.
Even gun cabinets made of metal (which is the preferred choice of cabinets) can be broken into if a thief has enough time and puts in enough effort.
There are numerous different styles you can choose from if you want to match the décor in your home but metal cabinets are usually the best option. Glass cabinets can be easily shattered so burglars can have an easier access to your guns.
Top Metal Gun Cabinets
Stack-On GCB-900 Steel Pistol/Ammo Cabinet, Black
- This gun cabinet has a foam padded button.
- It includes a steel shelf to provide additional storage for bullets or other valuables you may own. This shelf is positioned towards the back of the gun cabinet so you can still fit longer rifles or guns in it. The shelf is also easily removable if you don’t need it.
- This cabinet can fit up to 10 long firearms up to the height of 52 inches.
- 13.5”L x 53”H
HQ Issue Metal Gun Locker
- This gun cabinet is extremely solid and made out of 22-gauge steel to last for a very long time.
- The doors are dual piano hinges with mesh front panels.
- The external depth of the cabinet is 14 inches and it has an internal depth of 12 inches.
- It has pad lockable handles but a padlock isn’t included with the cabinet.
- This cabinet can store up to 12 long rifles and can hold up to a 40-inch rifle.
- It is very easy to assemble.
- This cabinet weighs 9 pounds.
- 36”L x 42”H
5-Rifle Electronic Gun Cabinet
- This gun cabinet is made using hot rolled powder-coated steel for durability and strength.
- The back of the cabinet has pre-drilled holes for wall anchoring. It includes screws for the wall installation.
- It has a keypad lock for safe access and includes two backup locks in case there are complications. However, it does not include batteries for the keypads.
- This cabinet includes a separate small lockbox where you can keep bullets, a small pistol, or other valuables.
- It can hold up to five long
- 13.8”L x 57.2”H
American Furniture Classics 906 Metal Gun Cabinet
- This gun cabinet has a carpeted storage area and soft foam barrel rest for protection of your firearms.
- It has a 3-point locking system for extra security against children and thieves.
- It includes a separate pistol compartment for bullets, small pistols, or other valuables.
- It can hold up to five long rifles.
- This cabinet has been approved by the California Department of Justice as meeting the standards for gun safety!
- 10”L x 59”H
Best Choice Products BCP Digital Gun Steel Cabinet
- This gun cabinet is made of heavy-duty solid steel and was created with indestructible durability to last.
- It includes an interior lockbox to keep bullets, small pistols, or other valuables you own.
- It has an electronic keypad that’s easy to set up for your password. It also includes a lock and four spare keys if you prefer to use a lock instead of a password.
- It has a sleek, modern design.
- It can hold up to five long rifles or firearms.
- 13.75”L x 57.25”H
As a gun owner, it’s your responsibility to keep your firearms secured so you are the only person who can access them. Choosing the perfect gun cabinet for your home depends on your budget and your security needs. This varies from gun owner to gun owner, from town to town.
Cabinets are a great way to keep children away from your guns for everyone’s protection. They also hold multiple guns in the same area so your firearms are easier to find and to access if you desperately need to use it. The styles vary so it doesn’t have to stick out like a sore thumb.
Always keep your guns unloaded when stored and make sure the safety is on at all times unless it’s being used. These are extra safety measures to ensure you and your family’s protection. It’s also important to understand that state laws vary from state to state on the kind of gun security you need. You must do your research based on your specific needs.
5 Discreet Bedside Gun Safes to Keep Your Family Safe
Criminals feed off your vulnerability, they feed off your lack of security, and they feed off your lack of general safety. Having an intruder in your home can have you feel terrified and at your weakest. Your first actions when you hear a burglar determines how your night will end. You must prioritize the safety of your family and of yourself. You don’t want to become a victim.
Bedside gun safes can allow you fast, easy access to your handgun in times of need but are still secure enough to be child safe. Besides, safes have many fantastic features that allow you to retrieve your firearm in a matter of seconds.
They usually only fit a gun or two so only your best handgun is nearby for emergencies. Some even have light up keypads for visibility in the dark as well as quiet modes so your intruder can’t hear you accessing it. They’re small enough to be hidden from plain view but within reach. So let’s check out five of the coolest, most reliable bedside safes to keep your family protected!
5 Great Bedside Gun Safes
MVB 1000 Micro Vault XL Handgun Safe
- This safe is made of 18-gauge steel and has a protective foam lining interior.
- It has a patented No-Eyes keypad with a biometric fingerprint scanner. It has a low false reject rate and can hold up to 120 fingerprints. The auto feedback will confirm correct fingerprints and it has a tamper indicator that notes every invalid attempt at opening the safe. It also blocks attempts after so many invalid fingerprints.
- It also has an auto-disable feature that allows “stealth” for a quiet opening.
- The precise fitting makes it impossible to break it open.
- You can mount this small gun safe under a desk or nightstand.
- It includes a 9V battery, two backup keys, and a standard 4 ft. security cable.
Ivation Quick Access Desk Gun Safe
- This safe is made of sturdy and durable welded steel that will last for ages. Its construction also fights back any unwanted entry.
- You can set up a 4–6 digit password with a light up, bright LED keypad for sight in darkness. It flashes either green or blue once a correct password is entered. After three invalid attempts, it will beep to alert you to a thief. It can still be accessed by a backup key in case of emergency or a dead battery.
- It fits perfectly under a desk or a nightstand for discreetness. It includes mounting hardware.
- It has an independent power supply that uses four AA batteries that are included.
- It includes two backup keys.
Artemis Biometric Handgun Safe
- This safe is made of polycarbonate plastic polymer which is a weapons-grade plastic polymer that can withstand quite a bit of weight. This makes it almost unbreakable to prevent thieves in the night from stealing your firearm. It’s designed to fit one standard sized handgun with a thick padded interior.
- It uses a single touch, high-quality biometric technology. Instead of the usual finger swiping, this safe only needs a press of a fingertip. It has a 360-degree fingerprint scanner and can store up to 200 fingerprints. If you apply the right fingerprint, it lights green and opens instantly. If there’s an invalid attempt it will activate a red light and the case will remain closed. After five invalid attempts, there’s a loud alarm that will sound. There’s also a low battery alarm.
- It fits perfectly under a desk or nightstand for discretion and has four mounting holes.
- It’s easy to close by applying slight pressure on the top of the safe.
- It includes a backup key, a security cable, and four AA batteries.
Streetwise Security Bedside Biometric Gun Safe
- This safe uses biometric fingerprint access. The fingerprint scanner holds up to 10 users and each user can have two fingerprints for entry. Each user can also have a 4–8 digit password. This data is retained during power loss. It uses a graphic LCD screen for visibility. It can even report recent use of the safe included invalid attempts.
- The best feature of this safe is the capability of attaching it to the side of your mattress. Talk about convenient and quick access!
- It opens quietly so not to alert your intruder.
- It includes a 7 ft. security cord to anchor to deter theft. It also includes an AC power cord and four AA batteries.
BARSKA Biometric Safe
- This safe is made of is made of solid steel and has a two-point deadbolt locking system for maximum security.
- It uses fingerprints for security and you can register your fingerprints in just seconds. It can store up to 30 fingerprints in its memory.
- Its compact size fits under desks and nightstands.
- It lets you know the battery is low with repetitive beeps and flashing red light.
- It has pre-drilled anchor points to secure to your floor or wall and the mounting hardware is included.
- It includes two backup keys and four AA batteries that will last up to two years.
There are cleaning measures you must take to keep your safe in good working shape, especially if it uses fingerprint technology. You should use a dry cloth to wipe away any smudges or fingerprints to deter unauthorized access. Use this dry cloth at least every week, if not every time you access your handgun safe. The second important measure to take is to test the fingerprints in your safe’s memory every six months or so to make sure it’s continuing to work correctly. You don’t want to have a broken down safe in an emergency!
Safety and responsibility are of utmost importance for your home. You don’t want to make any mistakes or take any risks if you’re in danger. This is why choosing the perfect, discreet handgun safe is vital. Check our other types of hidden safes.
Liberty Gun Safes: Some of Our Favorites
Liberty is the best of the best, the crème de la crème of safe manufacturers. Liberty is known for their high-quality standards and tough steel safes from simple home safes to state of the art gun safes.
Liberty started as a few business buddies making durable safes in storage units in 1988. The business evolved into the largest manufacturer of large capacity safes in not only the U.S. but the world. Their factory is located in Payson, Utah. They employ over 450 employees, giving Americans a great career opportunity within their factory and business.
There’s a strong reason Liberty has grown to become a top and trusted name in the safe business. They have several safe models and colors to choose from but that’s just a bonus. The best part is they personally test each safe before shipping them to customers and retailers. They are dedicated to customer satisfaction and service.
Let’s check out some of the greatest Liberty gun safes and safe accessories!
Bedside Gun Safes
Liberty 9G HDX-150 Micro Biometric Safe
- This micro safe uses the best biometric system. Their biometric system uses your fingerprints as security. It’s as easy as a secure finger swipe for access. Liberty’s biometric security has a low market fail rate, the best on the market to be exact.
- Entry into the safe using Liberty’s biometrics system can take under one second if you are using the adapter and opens under two seconds if you are using the battery.
- The safe can remember up to 15 different and separate fingerprints for entry.
- It’s made of heavy duty 14-gauge steel.
- It was designed to be tamper-resistant and has a lighted interior.
- It fits most standard handguns.
- It includes a backup key and a 5-year warranty.
- It’s approved by the California Department of Justice standards for locking up a firearm.
Liberty HD-100 Handgun Vault Safe
- This safe uses a secure soft touch combo and electronic keypad for security and there are about 1,000 different combinations to choose from. The door is piston-assisted.
- It includes a Security Cable that gives additional protection at home or in your car.
- It’s made of sturdy 16-gauge steel.
- It has a lighted interior and is portable. It can fit in a drawer or on your nightstand.
- It fits most standard handguns.
- It includes a backup key and 2-year warranty.
- It’s TSA compatible and approved by the California Department of Justice for standards of locking up a firearm.
Liberty Smart HXD-250 Biometric Safe
- This safe uses the best biometric system. It’s as easy as a secure finger swipe for access with an auto open door once your fingerprint has been used.
- It can remember up to 15 different and separate fingerprints.
- It’s made of solid 14-gauge steel and the door has built-in anti-pry tabs for extra security.
- It’s designed to be tamper-resistant and has a reinforced latch system for other security breaches from thieves.
- It has a lighted interior and has mounting holes in the back for direct mounting as needed.
- It can fit most standard handguns.
- It includes an AC adapter, backup key, and a 5-year warranty.
Liberty 9G HDX-350 Extra Large Smart Biometric Vault
- This safe uses the best biometric system. It’s easy as a secure finger swipe for access to an auto-open door.
- It can remember up to 15 different and separate fingerprints.
- It’s made of heavy duty 14-gauge steel with built-in anti-pry tabs for extra security.
- It’s designed to be tamper resistant and has a reinforced latch system for other security breaches from thieves.
- This slightly larger safe has an extra shelf creating more space for more guns and valuables.
- It has a lighted interior and has mounting holes in the back for direct mounting as needed.
- It can fit about 3–4 standard sized handguns.
- It includes a 9V battery, AC adapter, backup key, and a 5-year warranty.
Liberty Fat Boy Junior Gun Safe
- This safe is equipped with an electronic keypad for security.
- It’s made of heavy-duty 11-gauge steel. It also has triple case hardened steel plates that protect locks from thieves attempting to drill into it and a defensive barrier of 12 bolts on all sides of the safe door.
- The most interesting feature about this safe is that in the midst of a fire, it can expand up to 7 times its original size at about 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
Gun Safe Accessories
Liberty Safe Power Out Kit
- This kit is perfect for extra outlets for backup and is capable of powering other accessories as well.
- It provides electricity and Ethernet connection for your safe.
- It’s very durable and is designed to accommodate all Liberty safes made after 2007.
Liberty Safe Mechanical Magnetic Dial Lock
- This lock is great for extra security needs or as a backup security measure. It’s easy to apply with a single magnetic attachment.
- It is push button operated.
- It uses a red LED illumination on the lock and has a two-minute lighting cycle.
- It includes 3V flat lithium battery.
Liberty Safe Accessory Gun Panel
- This is great to hang on the inside of your Liberty safe and fits about 24 models.
- It has an easy-clip system using Velcro straps.
- It has six pistol pockets making your guns more accessible and creating extra storage in your safe as well as other pockets for storage.
- It also has expandable slots for storage of other accessories and valuables.
- The best feature of this panel is that it contains a cool pocket document protector for your documents, such as your gun licenses, that keeps these documents about 50 degrees cooler in a fire.
Liberty Gun Safe Cover in Charcoal Gray
- This safe cover hides your safe from plain sight and is full concealment. The size is 72”H x 42.5”W x 29”D.
- It’s made from a lightweight, breathable material that does not trap moisture and prevents dust from piling up on your gun safe.
- It’s easy to use with its dual zippers. The zippers are made of high quality and have fabric protective backing so you don’t have to worry about scratching the surface of your safe.
- You can either roll the front panel up or tie off the integrated loops or you can choose to just throw the front panel on top of the safe.
- This cover can only be used indoors. Sunlight can cause it to become discolored.
There’s a reason Liberty is the favorite safe maker for the majority of American gun owners. From the steel they use to construct their safes to the customer satisfaction they promise their customers, they won’t let you down. You don’t need to look any further for your gun protection needs. Family and safety are a priority for this outstanding American company.
Office Gun Safes: Complete Buying Guide
Unfortunately, in these rather unpredictable times, you can never be too careful in protecting your home or office from armed intruders. One of the best ways to feel more secure in your home or office is to have a gun close by. This is a rather hot topic, but most agree that having a weapon in your home or office could mean the difference between life and death.
We all know the reasons to keep a gun at home, but why would you need one at your office? Though the answer to this question is certainly based on what kind of business your office provides, lawyers, bail bondsmen and every profession that may deal with unsavory characters will want to have a bit of extra protection in case something goes down.
If you do choose to have a gun at your office you’ll want to make sure that it’s stored in a safe. This will prevent theft, fire/water damage and will also ensure nobody will be able to get to it but you. This article will provide you with a solid amount of information on some of the best office gun safes available on the market today. So, without further delay, here are some of the top rated office gun safes.
Top Office Gun Safes
Covert Cabinets HG-21 Gun Cabinet Wall Shelf Hidden Storage
The first product on our list of the best office gun safes is the HG-21 Gun Cabinet Wall Shelf Hidden Storage by Covert Cabinets. This product makes our list because not only is Covert Cabinets one of the leading manufacturers of secure firearm storage, they also have received high praise for their jewelry and document storage products as well.
As far as this particular product goes, it’s about as discreet as you can get with a gun safe. The reason for this is because it’s made to look like a normal shelf that you can hang anywhere in your office. The locks and latches are hidden from view and any intruder will simply think it’s just a shelf.
The lock is operated with a magnetic key which makes opening the safe in an emergency very easy. When you swipe your key the shelf will open smoothly from the bottom allowing you access to where the gun is stored comfortably inside. It also features a caramel wood color that allows it to blend into any room’s décor and it’s very easy to install.
AmazonBasics Security Safe
Next on our list is the AmazonBasics Security Safe. This 0.5 cubic feet steel safe certainly isn’t large enough to securely store a large cache of weapons, but it’s perfect for a smaller sized firearm. This particular safe has a very strong steel frame that is nearly impossible to break into. It has a two-inch thick steel door that features a digital lock on the front.
The small size and weight of this product also make it easy to transport. This may seem rather risky as you would think that thieves would just be able to carry it out of your office, but this will be deterred because it also comes with four mounting bolts so you’re able to secure it to the floor or wall of your office.
Though this product isn’t fire or waterproof, it does offer a relatively cheap way to store your gun safely and securely at your office. It is also one of the cheaper options available.
GunVault SV500 – SpeedVault Handgun Safe
Without a doubt, one of the coolest items on our list is the GunVault SV500 SpeedVault Handgun Safe. For those who absolutely feel the need to have quick and simple access to their gun than this product is certainly something, you should consider buying. I say this because this unique gun safe mounts right under the desk in your office and is easily opened through a quick electronic keypad.
It also comes with an override key, in case you forget your code and its 18-gauge steel housing makes it virtually impossible to open. It is also inexpensive so you won’t be putting a huge dent in your wallet with this fantastic product.
First Alert 2092DF Waterproof and Fire-Resistant Digital Safe
If you’re looking for a fire- and water-resistant gun safe then look no further than the First Alert 2092DF Waterproof and Fire-Resistant Digital Safe. This safe features concealed hinges, a digital lock, four steel locking bolts and a watertight seal. It also can withstand fires up to 1700 degrees Fahrenheit while maintaining an internal temperature of fewer than 350 degrees and it will even float.
The 100-pound weight of this safe will certainly deter those thinking they can simply walk away with it because this first Alert product doesn’t have the option to secure it to the floor or walls, but for the price along with the water and fire-resistant features, you won’t be disappointed with this safe. It also comes with a couple backup keys and the electronic lock will turn itself off if the code is entered incorrectly too many times.
Peace Keeper Tall Rectangular Working Clock Gun Concealment Diversion Safe
The last product on our list of the best office gun safes is the Peace Keeper Tall Rectangular Working Clock Gun Concealment Diversion Safe. The great thing about this product is that the gun safe is built into a working clock that will go unnoticed in your office.
These types of safes are some of the best because burglars tend to want to get in and get out as fast as possible and will rarely take the time to adequately investigate items that don’t have much value. They will certainly pass over this rather inexpensive looking clock leaving your gun, or whatever valuables you plan to store in it, safe. This product is very inexpensive and has all the features you would want from a discreet safe which is why customers have given it such high praise.