This is the complete and detailed review of the White Goose Feather and Down Baffle Box Featherbed, which is available in both queen and twin sizes. Having used the product for more than three months, I will do a complete review that will talk of why you should consider buying this product.
Considering the kind of lifestyle that we live, sleeping is extremely important to our body. It gives the body that all important rest which it requires after a long, hard day. However, a bad mattress or mattress topper can ruin it all, since one may not get the necessary rest.
To solve these problems, there are a number of different kinds of mattresses available for you to choose from. If you are not able to shell out the kind of money that a comfortable mattress demands, then you can always opt for a mattress topper. These provide the same comfort provided by a mattress, albeit at a lower price.
Get an idea of Feather Beds
As opposed to what the name suggests, Featherbeds aren’t beds but are mattress toppers. Featherbeds, more popularly known as the feather mattress toppers, tend to be very effective at softening firm mattresses. They tend to weight very less as compared to a conventional mattress topper, and hence, are very easy to handle. Heat retention, too seems to minimal in these kinds of toppers.
This topper is created using the feathers from wings, as well as, backs of the ducks and geese. Users have been known to compare sleeping on these to that of ‘sleeping on clouds’. This can give you an idea of how soft these featherbed can be.
Know the basics before buying
This particular featherbed is manufactured by Sweet Jojo Designs, who seem to know what they are doing very well. The product includes a cover which is made using 100% cotton and has a thread count of 240. The filling inside this consists of 95% feathers, while the remaining 5% is down. This gives the body a lot of comfort, and sleep will never be elusive.
The cotton cover of the featherbed is sewn from one end to another in order create the baffle box. The construction of this baffle box is done using box stitches of 10 inch. The filling is done using modern processes, as well as, treatment which ensures that the filling remains antibacterial in order to prevent the growth of mold, mildew, bacteria etc.
Although the featherbed has baffled channels, over a period of time the feathers tend to clump in a certain places giving rise to peaks and valleys.
The amazing advantages
This featherbed is known to be very soft and comfortable. It is a lot cheaper than the memory foam or latex toppers, but provides similar comfort and luxury. It is known to be highly effective in helping people who suffer from sore hips or shoulders.
The Final Verdict For Quick Buying
If you are looking for a product which will add an extra layer of comfort to your uncomfortable or firm mattress, then this is the perfect thing for you. Not only is it soft, but has a cover that is well-stitched. It has been known to have a very high pain relief potential, especially for those people who suffer from shoulder and hip problems.
One problem which you may face is the poking quills, but if you are aware of how to handle them then it shouldn’t be a problem at all. I also had an issue with the fact that there were no mentioned warranties, but then with the kind of quality you get, that’s not even a thing to ask.
Currently, the product is available for a discount on Amazon, which certainly makes the buy even more worthy of investment. I have used and reviewed many mattress toppers in the past, and to be honest, this topper has offered one of the best experiences, not just with comfort but with also the genuineness in the price and deal.
For people who have been used to getting classic featherbeds, this one should please them in more ways than one. With regards to needs to the family needs, this is definitely worth every penny spent.
Awesome Articles :
Leave a Reply