Everyone use the water heater but just use, and they even don’t know how to maintain that so in today’s article I will tell you that how you can maintain the Tankless water heater. So there is no that much difficulty to manage that but yes once a year you have to clean that and maintain that.
When the water heater can accumulate minerals that can build upon and erode the walls inside your tank’s heating chamber. If you maintain your tankless water heater, then it is possible to increase the life of the water heater, and it works well.
From the hot water, the water is stored in the form of solid dust, and after that, it is stored in the net, and they are jam. So the maintenance is needed so that the solid form will clear and it is entirely clean, and then the life will increase.
Steps to Maintain tankless water heater
You have to power off the plug and then plug out the pin of the tankless water heater. Also shutting off the main gas or turning off the circuit breaker for electrical devices.
You have to turn off all the three water valves that attached to your water heater.
Tankless water heater’s procedure will prevent cold water from flowing into the water heater and convert into hot water from coming during the cleaning process. The water consists of a frozen water pipe that may be colored blue; a hot water pipe may be red color and a third that is main one that runs the water into your home.
Now remove the purge pipe caps from the purge pipe located on each of the cold and hot water pipes.
- The value of the purge has a small handle that resembles the letter, T.
- This procedure is done to the release of any pressure that built in the pipes and will prevent hot water from coming out incoming into the contact with your skin.
- It is essential to make sure the hot water pipe is entirely and accurately shut off for safety purposes.
Now you can Attach your hosing lines to each of the three pipes.
- You have to make sure about that the manufacturer of your tankless water heater did not provide you with hosing lines. If you are not given, then you can purchase them from any retail store in the home repair of water heaters.
- If it is not warked then contact your tankless water heater’s manufacturer directly for the instruction regarding this procedure. They give you manual process if it doesn’t work then contact the manufacturer.
- There is some reason occurs in this procedure you have to use sump pump and connect them to the hoses that will discharge and flush water from the tankless water heater using the cold and hot water values.
Please use 2.5 gallons means 9.50 liters of undiluted white vinegar to clean tour tankless heater at all times instead of the chemical solution. Your tankless water heater is the most likely the source of all your drinking water and bathing water, that using chemical cleaning solutions may be harmful to your health.
Perform the flushing and draining procedure by the following directions and provided the manufacture of your tankless heater. It takes some time around 45 minutes to take up.
Close the port pipe by the twisting the T shaped handles after flushing process has been completed.
Now, you can remove and disconnect the housing lines form each water valve.
Replace the purge pipe caps on to the purge pipe. You can tighten the cap fully and firmly without breaking the rubber seal and located inside the cap.
You can refer the manufacturer’s manual of your tankless heater for the extract instruction on how to safely restart your tankless water heater. After the restart, the tank check the procedure may just require you to locate and open the cold water and hot water pipes. So they are lateral positions of the main tubes that lead the house.
Now this is all the steps you can make sure all steps are properly taken.
Some related one :
Madam Niyon says
Great tips! Thanks for sharing!