Best 10 Top Beverage Coolers Reviews
What can be better than a beverage cooler beside your couch? You can get your favorite drink anytime while watching a game or hanging out with friends. Probably, a beverage refrigerator is the best entertainment unit after a TV or a game console. Below is the list of top 10 great refrigerators for you.
Ten Best Refrigerators For Beverage Cooling Under 200, 300 And 500 Dollars
#1. Danby’s DBC120BLS Beverage Center
The highest rated beverage refrigerator in Amazon is from the house of Danby. This piece of masterwork has been part and parcel of many satisfied customers’ house for many years. Other than the storage capacity features, the outlook of the machine suits any interior ambiance of a house.
- The model is very stable with inbuilt qualities to handle power surge.
- The entire build-up is a robust design made to deliver huge capacity with long-lasting performance.
- The refrigerator can store up to 120 cans. The compact size does not demand huge space inside the room.
- Tempered glass door and strong trim made of stainless steel make it shock-resistant. Doors can be fixed to the left or right direction as per the requirement.
- Great interior shelves with ambient lights.
- Efficient cooling rate with the support of top grade mechanical thermostat.
- The degree of cooling the beverages is not that high.
- Produces a consistent noise when in use.
- The lights inside could have been brighter for convenience.
#2. NewAir AB-1200 126-Can Beverage Cooler
NewAir is one of the most preferred brands when it comes to beverage coolers for home. The mid-range refrigerator has a great design with a capacity to store up to 126 cans at a time. The stainless steel body with its exotic color is very much compatible with the interior of a room.
Why to Buy?
- The refrigerator can hold up to 126 cans, and that is a big number for a household purpose.
- Good design and aesthetically pleasing color of the model help it to set well in the kitchen, or anywhere you want.
- A lightweight model which makes it easy to move.
- Five racks and a storage bin and that also within 70 lbs range is a win-win situation.
- Seven different temperature settings that can cool the drinks up to 34 degrees.
- Enough volume to offer.
- It is not capable of freezing cool the drinks. The cans will be cooled but not up to the freezing mark.
- Reversing the door is not easy as the handle will be located at an inconvenient height.
- Produces a noise when runs which are a common problem for the beverage coolers.
#3. EdgeStar Supreme Cold Beverage Cooler
Almost similar to the products mentioned above, the entry from the house of EdgeStar is a top notch choice for the users who have good experience regarding beverage cooling units. The sleek design of the product is one of the best features that attract fridge admirers. It holds 103 cans of 103 oz. And five bottles of capacity 750 ml in total.
- The compressor of the machine is quite good in comparison to the other competitors in the market.
- The cooling rate of the machine is also better.
- Other than the integrated lock feature, the outlook is quite rich which will make the interior look awesome.
- The cooling rate is better as mentioned earlier due to its low capacity.
- Reversible door facility with proper positioning of the handle.
- Six removable shelves that are chrome colored and make a good appearance under the blue LED lights.
- The machine produces a humming noise when used.
- The capacity is a little lower than expected when the price is concerned.
- The machine struggles to cool the beverages at low 30 degrees level.
#4. Haier HBCN05FVS 150-Can Beverage Center
When the product has a name that is recognized by the whole world, then there is no question of compromise regarding quality. Haier has its brilliant entry in the beverage cooling section the elegant HBCN05FVS model. Like the other entries, it has its benefits.
- One of best products in the market to buy from the world famous brand at affordable price.
- Best in appearance on the other contenders.
- The lower rack is dedicated for bottles. The lock system is integrated for security.
- Manual adjustment of the thermostat is possible. It can be taken down to almost 36 degrees when necessary.
- The shelves are well protected with vinyl coatings and are adjustable as per your needs.
- The automatic defrosting option is available. The glass door can be reversed due to proper positioning of the handle.
- The shelves tend to bend a little when full capacity of cans is reached. The internal framework should be sturdy.
- Manually getting a temperature near to the freezing point is hectic.
- Not a perfect fridge for a bar but good for cooling beverages to an acceptable level.
#5. Whynter BR-130SB Beverage Refrigerator with Internal Fan, Stainless Steel
Whynter is a trusted name in the world of refrigerators. The medium sized entry for the beverage cooling process is an economical choice for the families. It also serves the purpose of a low requirement.
- This product is good for a medium refrigerator need. The capacity of the fridge is 120 cans of standard 12 oz. level.
- The cooler has a freestanding setup.
- The internal cooling system comprises of a fan-forced temperature distribution.
- The internal lighting system has a switch. The lighting is quite soothing.
- Internal cooling technology is quite good that make cooling of the cans even.
- The shelves can be drawn out fully. The internal buildup is quite durable and long-lasting. The adjustment feature is capable of setting bottles of different size very easily.
- The price of the product is a little higher than the competitors and produces a
- The capacity of 120 cans is not much high when cost is concerned. But when the cooling technology is concerned then the capacity seems logical.
- The product has a metal base with no rubber pegs. This means that it should be left on a stand for better clearance from the floor.
#6. EdgeStar 84 Soda Can Beverage Cooler Fridge
The smaller version of the refrigerator of 120 cans capacity serves well for a smaller requirement. The box type format sets very well in the corner of the kitchen. The power requirement is also low as the capacity is lesser than the conventional coolers, which makes it a good choice for a small family.
- It is a cost effective solution for the need of a beverage cooler.
- The capacity serves well for domestic purpose. The doors have double glass panes. This is why the energy requirement is lesser than other products.
- Temperature can be controlled manually.
- The temperature controller, defrosting and the internal LED lighting has manual control features.
- As mentioned earlier, the double glass panes stop heat loss effectively. The beverages will remain cold for a long time.
- Cools the beverage containers evenly throughout the volume.
- This is not the machine when you need a freeze chilled beverage can. The machine is to cool the cans within the range of 40 – 60 degrees.
- The instruction manual is not good enough to deliver proper information.
- The volume delivered is not up to the mark as per the price.
#7. 15” Beverage cooler 96 can Built-in Single Zone Touch Control and Temperature Memory Function
Out of all the appliances available in this segment, probably this one from Kalamera looks great in a kitchen. The height of the cooling unit is almost 3 feet. It comes with a six racks setup which is good enough for a nice storage capacity.
- The design is awesome as mentioned earlier. It sets very well with any interior in the kitchen or anywhere.
- The compressor is high-functioning yet makes very little noise.
- Space needed to keep the cooler is very less as the height adjusts the volume requirement.
- The best feature of this machine is its compressor. It works efficiently in a silent mode without disturbing the peace of the house.
- The freestanding feature is better than any other model in this range.
- Temperature controlling feature is digital.
- This model requires proper ventilation which means you have to spare extra space for its freedom and performance.
- The shelves are not that strong. In full capacity, they bend a little.
- The price of the model is higher than the other products in the market.
#8. NewAir AWB-360DB 18 Bottle 60 Can Dual Zone Built-In Wine & Beverage Cooler
This product is a little different from the others mentioned above due to the double-door feature. The machine comes with contrasting stainless steel and black color. The two compartments are built to keep wine and beverages cool.
- The two-door feature looks quite grand. It will elevate your interior ambiance to a richer look.
- The internal locking system is provided to keep the beverages and wine collection safe.
- The efficiency of cooling is higher than other entries in the market.
- A double door always looks better than the single ones.
- The size of the machine is quite handy. It can be mounted on the counter too. This model is great for dorms, game rooms, and dining space.
- Separate temperature controlling feature is available for both the compartments.
- The price of the machine is much higher than the other products due to its double-door buildup. If you have a small wine collection, then go for it, or else go for another cost effective model.
- The machine makes an irritating humming sound when working.
- It demands a high amount of energy due to its cooling requirement of two compartments.
#9. Evo Compact Wine Beverage Cooler Refrigerator- Counter Top Compact Wine Beer Beverage Cellar 20 Bottle (Bordeaux) Capacity- Portable Stainless Steel 2-Shelves LED Lighting Digital Controls
When it comes small wine cooling unit, this one is the best choice as per performance. The body of the cooler is made of stainless steel made and has an elegant silver color. This is a good choice for small use and kitchen top appliances.
- It is an exquisite machine for a wine collection. The volume of the machine is specially designed to fit bottles perfectly.
- The machine is portable due to its light-weight feature.
- The appearance of the cooler is quite fascinating. The interior will shine with its presence.
- The body is perfect to withstand cold temperature as well as moisture for a long time.
- The two shelves are adjustable to fit various bottle sizes. The design of the shelves keeps the bottles perfectly safe from tilting or sliding.
- It has digital lighting controlling feature.
- This unit is best for a small wine collection but not for beverages as the capacity is low.
- Price is not up to the mark as per the capacity.
- Good for counter top but not for high storage requirement.
#10. Igloo MIS104 70 Can Beverage Cooler, Black
This is a small yet efficient entry from the house of Igloo. The box-shaped cooling unit is good for storing 70 cans. The machine performs well and meets a small requirement of cooling beverages.
- The machine is small in size which means it can fit anywhere in the kitchen or room very easily.
- The thermostat feature is adjustable.
- The back of the appliance is flat to save space and give it a compact look.
- The small capacity gets cooled very quickly and eats less power.
- It is very suitable for 70 can requirement. In fact, the user can adjust the shelves to accommodate wine bottles.
- The glass door is shock-resistant. The glass is of high quality which makes it an awesome part of the kitchen.
- If you consider the price, then it is not worthy as the capacity is low.
- The thermostat is at the back of the machine which eats some of the volume available.
- The cooling process is even, but the temperature not reaches near to the chill level.
The list comprises of the best beverage coolers available. The price is set as per the capacity of the coolers. Think about the space you can spare and then choose a good cooler for your home. Read the instructions properly before installation to get a hassle free cold beverage anytime.
You Can Check Too :
Leave a Reply